HatsanUSA is launching its first-ever semi-automatic air rifle.
The airgun, named the BullMaster, is a brand new semi-auto Pre-Charged Pneumatic (PCP) air rifle with a bullpup design. It will likely be out there in .177 and .22 calibers.
“Our prospects have been asking us to launch a semi-auto bullpup for fairly a while and with the BullMaster, HatsanUSA is delivering in an enormous manner,” mentioned Blaine Manifold, President of HatsanUSA. “For us, the important thing function is that the semi-auto motion is fuel operated, versus electrical. This delivers better reliability and longevity.”
The BullMaster contains a removable, rotary journal (14-shot capability for the .177, 12-shot capability for .22) and every rifle ships with three magazines. Carrying slots have been constructed into the inventory for storing spare magazines. A 500cc quantity air bottle is mounted to the forearm of the rifle, and two air cylinders are included. The barrel is full shrouded, precision rifled and choked for optimum shot depend.
The whole package deal ships with an MSRP of $1,399.99.
• Real bullpup design, Semi-auto motion pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle
• Accessible in .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm) caliber
• Max Muzzle Velocity for .22 caliber is 970 fps
• Max Muzzle Velocity for .177 caliber is 1050 fps
• Removable 14-shot journal in .177 (4.5mm) and 12-shot journal in .22 (5.5mm)
• Totally shrouded, precision rifled and choked barrel for accuracy
• 500cc quantity air bottle mounted within the forearm
• Consists of three magazines
• Consists of quick-fill nozzle
• Tactical model ambidextrous inventory with thumbhole
• 2 spare journal carrying slots within the inventory
• Accent Weaver-style rail beneath the forearm
• “EasyAdjust” Elevation Comb Inventory
• Ventilated rubber butt pad
• Constructed-in strain gauge to observe the cylinder strain
• Weaver-style rail for each 11 mm and 22 mm scope mounts
• General blued end, black anodized receiver
• Patented anti-knock system prevents discharge when rifle is knocked or bounced
• Guide security
• Black metallic set off
• Fitted sling swivels
For extra info, go to HatsanUSA.com.