Remington now provides AAC’s flash hider on their web page. Not confident who demands it but it appears incredibly cool 🙂
Introducing AAC’s newest addition to the Brakeout® muzzle device series, the Brakeout two. SG12 (Rem®Choke) choke tube for 12-gauge shotguns. As with all AAC merchandise, the Brakeout two. SG12 has been created to give the utmost efficiency beneath the most demanding situations.
Created to mitigate the aggressive muzzle signature of defensive-use shotguns, the Brakeout two. SG12 has been confirmed to cut down each felt recoil and muzzle flash for any shotgun using a Rem® Choke compatible barrel. The Brakeout two. SG12 is machined from a single piece of heat treated 17-four stainless steel and capabilities a tough black oxide finish. By incorporating Rem® Choke architecture into this new Brakeout, customers will be assured of accuracy with rifled slugs and constant shot patterns with each lead and steel shot.
The breaching points defined by the cuts for the patented Blackout ® style three-prong flash hider resets the bar for versatility and combined efficiency for today’s tactical breaching choke tubes.
• Machined from strong billet 17-four stainless steel
• Treated with a black oxide finish
• Promotes constant shot placement
• Rem® Choke thread pitch
• Compatible with: 870, 1100, 11-87, V3 and any shotgun using a Rem® Choke thread pattern
• Verified to cut down recoil
• 3 prong style decreases muzzle flash
• Optimized efficiency with all forms Of shot (lead or steel) and slugs
• Good breaching style for enhanced surface engagement