Springfield Armory’s XD-E is the only viable DA/SA single-stack on the market place. Reliability and security are the two big positive aspects of this action kind, but seldom are they an selection in a single-stack 9mm. Lesser-educated shooters may perhaps struggle with mastering two trigger modes, but Langdon Tactical has identified a way to lessen the mastering curve by enhancing the trigger and action. Introducing the Springfield Armory XD-E Langdon Tactical Edition.
Like the Langdon Tactical Beretta 92s and PX4s, the Langdon Tactical Edition XD-E characteristics drastically enhanced trigger really feel and efficiency with no sacrificing security or reliability. Improvements produced by Langdon Tactical on the Springfield Armory XD-E have also additional enhanced Springfield Armory’s Low Work Slide by decreasing work necessary to rack the slide and cock the hammer even additional.
The Springfield Armory XD-E upgraded by LTT incorporates:
- LTT emblem engraved on Sniper Gray Cerakoted slide
- LTT Trigger Job with the selection of a 12lbs. or 12.7lbs. hammer spring
- 20% reduction in pull weight with a 12.7 lbs. spring for reliability with US and NATO-spec ammunition.
- 25% reduction in pull weight with a 12 lbs. spring supplies reliability with US-Spec ammunition.
- New low-profile hammer for improved concealment and snag-free of charge draws
- Two eight- and one particular 9-round magazine integrated.
- Solution of two unique hammer spring weights.
- Upgraded Ameriglo CAP Sights.
About Langdon Tactical Technologies:
Langdon Tactical Technologies is a supply for sophisticated education and gear needs specializing in the Beretta 92/96, PX4, and 1301 platforms as properly as the Springfield Armory XD-E.