At 220 grams, the MotivAir capabilities LEM’s proprietary exoCarbon shell technologies and low-density EPS foam to enhance low-power and oblique influence management.
LEM Helmets, manufacturer of revolutionary and functionality-driven cycling helmets for road, mountain, commute, and little ones, introduces its new lightweight MotivAir cycling helmet. Precision-constructed for road, XC, and gravel cycling, the 220 gram (size M) helmet capabilities LEM’s proprietary exoCarbon technologies and low-density EPS foam to provide enhanced low-power and oblique influence management and an unmatched strength-to-weight ratio.
“The technologies and building of the MotivAir is precise and sophisticated to supply enhanced head protection in a lightweight, compact design and style,” mentioned Keith Cozzens, International Brand Marketing and advertising Director at LEM. “By integrating a thin, rigid, complete-carbon exterior shell, we’re in a position to enhance the all round added benefits of the higher-functionality helmet for cyclists, and, in turn, enable produce a riding encounter that is memorable.”
The MotivAir’s revolutionary building moves the interior structure to the exterior of the helmet. Applying its sturdy, thin, and light exoCarbon technologies, LEM’s produced a complete-carbon exterior shell with sophisticated higher and low-power influence management due to its dynamic design and style of a difficult outer shell and internal low-density EPS foam. This bolsters the strength-to-weight ratio and makes it possible for LEM to maximize vents for cooling – without having compromising integrity.
- exoCarbon Shell Technologies – lightweight influence functionality
- Enhanced low-power & oblique influence management
- LEM Flow-Thru airflow-optimized ventilation program
- LEM FS3 match program brings a safe, uncomplicated, on-the-fly customizable match with micro-adjust dial
- LEM Tech Integrated multi-shell technologies and in-mold EPS for influence power management, durability, and lightweight really feel
- Superior strength-to-weight ratio
- Helmets Comply with U.S. CPSC Security Common for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age five and Older in the US, and in Europe with EN 1078 CE
Furthermore, the MotivAir capabilities: aero design and style, comfort padding, rear reflective decal, 23 vents, and light sturdy straps. The helmet will be readily available in Fall 2019, and will come in six colorways with MSRP $225. For far more facts on the MotivAir, go to lemhelmets.com