E279: When Upon an Apocalypse with Jeff Motes
Author Jeff Motes drops by. He’s going to share with us how he crafted his When Upon an Apocalypse series just for you.
Jeff Motes began out answering preparedness concerns of good friends on social media. What began as just an intention to assist good friends turned into not a single book… not two books… it turned into a 3 book series titled When Upon an Apocaplyse. And a fourth on the way with possibly a lot more.
By day, Jeff is an electrical engineer and master electrician. So, it is no surprise he picked an EMP for his book. In the method, he hopes to teach a lot more folks about preparedness from the point of view of 3 unique levels of getting ready.
When Upon an Apocalypse Subjects Discussed with Jeff Motes:
- How Jeff got into writing
- The author(s) who inspire him
- His favored prepper fiction book
- His favored nonprepper book
- What inspired Jeff to create the When Upon an Apocalypse series
- Is he just attempting to inform a superior story in a genre he loves or his he wrapping survival lessons in a story
- How the series begins
- Why he chose an EMP as the catalyst for the cataclysm
- Exactly where he draws inspiration for the characters and story
- What did he locate to be the hardest element when writing post-apocalyptic fiction
- How writing these books changed Jeff Motes’ personal preparedness journey
- Jeff’s prepper fiction pet peeves
- When the poop hits the fan blade, what will be Jeff’s lengthy gun of decision
- How lengthy will he preserve the series going
- What can your readers anticipate subsequent
- Connect with Jeff
- Other Authors Pointed out