Fort Worth, Texas: CMC Triggers, the original manufacturer of the AR Drop-in Trigger Group due to the fact 2003, right now announced the official launch of the CMC Remington 700 Ultra Precision Trigger. Identified for developing the very best aftermarket match grade triggers for the AR-15, AR-10, AK and far more not too long ago the Glock trigger, CMC has expanded their collection to contain the new Remington 700 bolt action rifle trigger.
CMC is not the 1st enterprise to give an aftermarket Remington 700 trigger, nonetheless, following in depth analysis and testing, CMC’s Engineers saw a require to strengthen upon the trigger’s style exactly where other people missed the mark.
Obsessed with security and compelled to apply it, CMC created their patent pending More than Center Dynamic Locking Method (O.C.D. ™ Locking Method). Analysis of current OEM and aftermarket Fire Manage Systems for the Remington 700 platform exposed many possibilities to drastically raise the margin of security offered by the Fire Manage Systems security mechanism, such as:
- Interdependency of trigger pull weight, pre/more than travel adjustments, and security margin
- Unnecessary complexity of the Fire Manage System’s security mechanism style
- Security mechanism elements manufactured working with inferior supplies and solutions
- Security mechanism acts only on sear
CMC Triggers created their O. C. D. ™ Locking Method to overcome all these security difficulties.
- Security mechanism independent of pull weight adjustment, pre/more than travel adjustment
- Security comprised of a single internal precision S7 Tool steel investment cast component
- Manufactured to a .001″ total tolerance working with state of the art manufacturing processes
- Renders all Fire Manage Method elements immobile
Arguably the safest R700 trigger on the industry, the CMC Remington Ultra Precision Trigger is an integrated, self-contained trigger assembly with no loose elements, and is conveniently installed requiring no unique tools. The CMC Remington Trigger has an adjustable pull weight for lengthy-variety precision, tactical use, and hunting. No removal or disassembly of the trigger is essential to adjust the weight from 8oz to three.5lbs. The trigger will come factory set at two.5lbs.
For ease of trigger installation, the integrated bolt release catch is pre-installed. The trigger and internal elements are manufactured from superior S7 tool steel, coated with a proprietary blend of sophisticated PVD and Hexagonal boron nitride coating providing ultimate corrosion put on-resistance and an ultra-low friction coefficient.
CMC manufactures their Remington Ultra Precision Trigger at its Texas-primarily based state of the art manufacturing facility from CNC-machined aerospace alloy elements and CNC-precision tool steel investment castings. Elements are completed with cutting edge surface remedies and coating to make sure the highest level of functionality, longevity, and look. Like all CMC Trigger’s items, this trigger is exceptionally properly produced, a lot far more sturdy than the regular stock Remington trigger, and incorporates CMC’s Satisfaction Assure and Lifetime Warranty.
CMC Triggers Remington 700 Ultra Precision Characteristics:
- Integrated self-contained design
- Effortless to Set up
- Zero More than Travel & Zero Creep
- Offered in CMC patented Flat Trigger Bow or Curved Profile
- O. C. D. ™ Locking Method
- Adjustable trigger weight by user while installed in rifle
- Adjustability Variety is 8oz – three.5lbs – comes factory at two.5lbs
- Produced from 7070 T6 Aluminum and S7 Tool Steel
- CMC Triggers Lifetime Warranty
- Produced in the USA in the Wonderful State of Texas
- Patent Pending O.C.D. ™ Locking Method
CMC Triggers modernizes America’s oldest gun manufacture’s bolt action rifle and creates the safest Remington 700 trigger offered. Gunsmiths, rifle builders and OEM prospects can take benefit of this quick to set up rifle upgrade.
CMC Remington 700 Ultra Precision Triggers are shipping now to dealers and distributors across the nation and are anticipated to move immediately. Any individual interested in acquiring their personal CMC Remington 700 Ultra Precision Trigger really should act now and get in touch with their regional dealer. For far more information and facts on the CMC Remington 700 Ultra Precision Trigger or other items provided by CMC Triggers, please visit www.cmctriggers.com.
“Remington” is a federally registered trademark of RA Brands, LLC. and is 1 of numerous trademarks owned by RA Brands, LLC. CMC Triggers is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Remington Arms or RA Brands, LLC. This is an aftermarket item listed above, developed to be compatible with the Remington 700 rifle.
Maintain up on all the latest News in the business.