WHEN GUNS ARE OUTLAWED ONLY OUTLAWS WILL BE WET “CELL PHONES” ⋆ LooseRounds.com

[ad_1]

A SELFIE-LOVING accountant died right after her mobile telephone ‘slipped’ into the bath she was laying in while charging. I fell like there is a couple of innuendos in that sentence..

Evgenia Shulyatyeva, 26, died at the scene in Kirovo-Chepetsk, Russia, right after getting electrocuted by the device when it fell into the water.

In Russia, Cell Telephone charges you !

 Friends paid tribute to the 'bright' woman, who died minutes after the incident
Buddies paid tribute to the ‘bright’ lady, who died minutes right after the incidentCredit: East2west News “she definitely lit up the room”

Her physique was located by her devastated mum, Vera, just minutes later.

Evgenia’s death is now getting investigated by the Russian Investigative Committee following a string of comparable deaths in the nation. Putin requirements to get on this and start out banning bath tubs, telephone chargers and water.

 One said: "Sister ... rest in peace .... sleep well .... you are forever in our hearts … Call me tomorrow, say that was a just a dream, that this is not the truth"
1 mentioned: “Sister … rest in peace …. sleep effectively …. you are
forever in our hearts … Contact me tomorrow, say that was a just a dream,
that this is not the truth”Credit: East2west News

The 15-year-old was located dead in the water at her residence in Bratsk, Russia, in December.

She was a champion fighter in pankration – an ancient Greek type of “no rules” boxing and wrestling – and had been chosen for her country’s national group.

 Russian martial arts champion Irina Rybnikova, 15, died immediately as a result of the “tragic accident”
Russian martial arts champion Irina Rybnikova, 15, died immediately as a outcome of the “tragic accident”Credit: East2west News

Speaking previously right after Irina’s death, Yury Agrafonov, the head of radio-electronic division of Irkutsk State University, mentioned: “Water is a great conductor. This is why there was a brief circuit when the telephone fell into the water. Excellent perform Yuri. Thanks for the tip.

“If the telephone had not been plugged in to 220 volts, the tragedy would not have occurred.” I honestly have nothing at all to add to that line.

A different lady, 26-year-old Liliya Novikova, who was dubbed Russia’s “most wonderful poker player”, was located dead from a suspected enormous electric shock in her bathroom in June. Appears like she drew aces and eights . Heyooo!

Liliya Novikova had been alone at residence and her physique was found on the floor of her bathroom in Moscow.

 Evgenia is believed to have died as the phone fell into the tub with her
Evgenia is believed to have died as the telephone fell into the tub with herCredit: East2west News

Do not take a bath with your “cell telephone.”

[ad_2]

Latest posts