In this episode, we sit down with the author of the Prepper Pete Series, Kermit Jones. We’re going to talk about how to teach children about survival without the need of scaring the crap out of them.
How to teach children about survival is difficult for most prepper parents. On a single hand, you need to have to start out them young. On the other hand, you do not want to scare the crap out of children needlessly.
It is a subject we’ve wrestled with off air. And luckily, we know a guy who did his property operate, believed deeply on the subject, place issues in to practice with his personal children, and then wrote a book about it. He also takes place to be a pretty entertaining and likable guy.
Youngsters Preparedness Subjects Discussed:
- How does Kermit get into the “Writer’s Zone”?
- Why is he so heavily concentrate on children books?
- What inspired Prepper Pete Prepares
- Why is teaching children about preparedness essential?
- Exactly where does Prepper Pete Prepares start out?
- The worst issues parents can do when discussing preparedness with their children?
- What alterations about the way people today prepare when they have children?
Sources to Enable Teach Youngsters about Survival:
- Get the Prepper Pete series of books – On Amazon
- Connect with the author on – Facebook
- Remain connected by way of his – Website
This episode of the ITRH Book Club is brought to you by Audible. We are lovers of audio as well. And listening has permitted us to ultimately get about to reading some of the greats in apocalyptic fiction. Right here are two of our all-time favorites:
Get your free of charge audiobook and 30-day Audible trial by making use of the banner under. More than 180,000 titles to pick out from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player. It is rapidly and uncomplicated.
But fair warning, you will grow to be addicted!