A main new update to Fallout 76 — Update 14 — is out now for Computer, PlayStation four and Xbox. Right here you are going to uncover the total patch notes, such as new facts on the most significant transform coming to Fallout 76: a membership service referred to as “Fallout 1st.”
Fallout 76 Update 14 Patch Notes
With the new membership service introduced with Update 14, Fallout 76 players can subscribe for perks like limitless crafting element storage (in the new Scrapbox, rather of your Stash), a second Rapid Travel point (employing the new Survival Tent) and 1,650 “Atoms” — the in-game currency employed to acquire cosmetic products — per month. Fallout 1st membership will also come with exclusive Ranger armor and new emotes:
But the most significant function coming to Fallout 76 for Fallout 1st subscribers are Private Worlds, which will let players invite up to seven mates (such as non Fallout 1st subscribers), or play solo, in your personal instance of the West Virginia-set open planet.
Mischief Evening Seasonal Occasion
From October 29 to November five Fallout 76 will be hosting its seasonal occasion at the in-game Whitespring Resort. To participate, take a look at the Springhouse Gazebo and speak to the JES-2R Eyebot. New Mischief Evening sessions get started each hour on the hour. For the duration of Mischief Evening you can blow up automobiles, light bonfires, go trick-or-treating and fight off the Whitespring Elite Safety Force. Of course, Mischief Evening costumes are encouraged. Participants will be reward with XP and loot, such as jack-o-lanterns.
In addition to the Mischief Evening occasion, the update adds six restricted-time Halloween cosmetics, reward to players for beating Nuclear Winter Challenges any time from October 29 to November 12. The rewards include things like a bat weapon, armor paints and a Glowing Skeleton outfit. Plus, Vault 51 has been redecorated for Halloween.
Other substantial fixes packaged with Update 14 to Fallout 76 include things like colour-coded item rarity, creating it simple to evaluate Nuclear Winter products as you scavenge (rarity progression: white, green, blue, purple, and orange). The new patch also adds Legendary Scorchbeasts — the giant mutated bats stalking the Appalachians of 76.
- Other alterations coming to Fallout 76 in Update 14 include things like:
- New weapons: the Super Sledge and Pole Hook
- A lot more frequent public events
- Loot Bag Skins for your Drop Bag and Death Bag
- New seasonal Halloween music in the Atomic Shop
- Visual updates to the Atomic Shop
- Menu Music volume can now be adjusted
- Enhanced Ammo crafting and Help item rewards for finishing Vault 94 missions
- Bobblehead, Magazine and Teddy Bear weight decreased
- The Workbench “Paint” mod is now referred to as “Look”
- Stealth Boy’s stealth impact now lasts 20 seconds in Nuclear Winter
- Gun Runner Perk now offers 20 % movement speed bonus if a shotgun is equipped
- A radial “Favorites” menu has been added for rapid inventory picks and for the show of active status Effects
Plus a complete host of fixes to graphics, overall performance, menus and other concerns in the game. Pay a visit to the official Fallout 76 internet site for the total patch notes.
Update 14 for Fallout 76 brings the game up to version 1.two.four.six and is anticipated to take up below eight gigabytes of tough drive space on consoles, or three.five gigabytes for the Computer version of the patch.