E149: Veterans Day Particular Episode
It is veteran’s day 2015. This year we’re undertaking a specific episode with Jeremy Paris, host of the Veteran Resource Podcast. No matter if you are a vet or just want to discover out about finding involved with organizations, you will get a lot out of this episode.
Normally people in the survival podcast genre will speak about what it signifies to serve. And they might inform stories of their service. But we have anything diverse that could assist vets.
You see, the Veteran Resource Podcast was produced to introduce veterans to Veteran Service Organizations. And as you discover out in this episode there are THOUSANDS out there!
We’ve all heared of the Wounded Warrior project. But there are a lot much more out there, it turns out. One particular is even focused on sustainable farming.
Veteran resource subjects discussed:
- Jeremy’s service in the military
- How the the Veteran Resource Podcast got began?
- What is the mission his podcast?
- What keeps you inspired to do his show?
- How lots of veteran organizations are there?
- Why are there so lots of diverse veteran organizations?
- Why is it crucial to help veteran organizations?
- What are some of the diverse groups out there that men and women may want to get involved with?
- Can men and women who’ve in no way served get involved and volunteer?
- If a person wanted assist help vets, would supporting a single of these organizations be the ideal way?
- How would men and women go about evaluating a couple of organizations to discover the a single that is ideal for them?
Sources from this episode: